About Me

I always enjoyed collecting recipes but never quite liked the idea of cooking on a daily basis. However things changed when my daughter was born 9 years ago. I was very keen on introducing her to healthy, wholesome yet delicious food. Thus began my journey to hunt and create recipes that were kid friendly.Having a hotel management degree did come quite handy. This collection of recipes will have absolutely minimal use of refined ingredients. I am constantly experimenting to substitute 'white' and processed products with wholegrain. I hope you will join me in this endeavor to ensure that our kids eat 'Healthy'.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Orange Ice Pops


How many times have you heard moms complaining that their kids dont like fruits. Try giving them fresh fruit juice (not the ones that come in tetrapacks). No luck even with that...then try making fruit juice lollies!!
You can try this with any fruit juice - watermelon, grapes, sweet lime or apple. For this recipe I have used sweet Nagpur oranges. They are in season now in Mumbai.

Orange Ice Pops


Fresh Juice of 3 Oranges (I dont add sugar to any fruit juice, but you may)
Ice Trays
Lolly sticks / Popsicle sticks


  • Just pour the juice into ice trays and put it in the fridge. When it starts to crystalise a little bit, place the sticks in the centre and leave to set in the fridge till frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment